Dr. Layton sees patients of all ages in Boston and Winchester, Massachusetts.
First visits are one hour long. Dr. Layton will review your health history, current concerns and make a plan. Feel free to bring recent labwork and any supplements you would like her to review. The cost is $235, payable by Flexible Spending debit card, Health Savings Account, cash, check or credit/debit card.
Follow-up visits are 30-45 minutes. Dr. Layton will review progress and revise recommendations. The cost for follow-up visits is $90.
If it has been more than 2 years since our last visit, we will meet for 1 hour to reestablish care, and the fee will be $120.
Please see the Contact page for more information on how to reach us.
Appointments in Boston can be booked on-line here:
If you need to refill a supplement available from HealthWave, click here:
Common conditions seen include:
- Well child visits to answer questions about nutrition, breast feeding challenges, sleep issues, vaccination support*, and managing common childhood illnesses with natural therapies.
- GI disturbances, including IBS, GERD, ulcers, H. Pylori, diarrhea, constipation, Crohn’s and Ulcerative Colitis
- Women’s health issues including all common gynecological issues, fertility support and menopause.
- Skin conditions including eczema, acne, allergic dermatitis and psoriasis
- Chronic disease, including autoimmune conditions, fatigue with no clear origin, neurological conditions, such as MS and Parkinson’s, and metabolic issues (diabetes, high cholesterol, weight loss, etc).
- Complementary support for cancer care.
- Support for healthy aging, including dementia, osteopenia and osteoporosis, circulation issues and improving sleep quality.
*Naturopathic Doctors in Massachusetts cannot sign vaccine waiver forms. Dr. Layton works with families to create a vaccine plan to present to their pediatrician that safely protects the child and their community.
Naturopathic Doctors in Massachusetts are not able to bill insurance. If you have a flexible spending debit card, you may use that for your visit, as well as checks, credit/debit cards and cash. Naturopathic Doctors attained licensure in January of 2017 (Hooray!). The law is still being written, and it will not include requirements for insurance companies to cover Naturopathic care. Feel free to ask your insurance company if they are willing to cover our services.